Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wait... What?

So you know those moments where you kind of are just in such a shock by a discover you've just made? You know the ones.. Where you sort of just sit back and say, "Wait... What?"


Yeah, well that's kind of how I was feeling once I got onto Goodreads. 

In the beginning I thought it would be pretty pointless. But here I am, procrastinating all other things in life, just so I can sit here and continually add more and more to my account on it. I mean I've started adding people, seen new things to read, and have been wracking my brain throughout the day just to try to remember every book I've ever read! (Which is just a bit of work as I've read more than I can ever remember.)

And once I think I've discovered the features I need to in order to properly have a good usage of the program, I find an even better one! I'm an avid user of my Kindle app on my iPad, and now learning how to use my Kindle device, and they have a feature on Goodreads that goes through Amazon and brings up all the books you've bought or read through your Kindle. Do you know how fabulous that is? It saves me so much time trying to remember or look up my virtual library.

So basically Goodreads is actually a beautiful invention and you may not be seeing me in the human world for a while as I have so much to discover on there.

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I should get my kindle today, and I am excited to start using it and see how it works alongside amazon and goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, and love the gif! :) I agree, I'm super excited now to start using my kindle!

    ReplyDelete