Thursday, January 8, 2015

Goodreads! Perfectreads!


A few days I added Goodreads to my social networking world, and I was at first a tiny bit worried to addition Goodreads as yet another social networking sight on top of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.



How was I supposed to keep up with it all? I already don’t like to post too much of my life online, and now I have to post what I read?

Fortunately, Goodreads lives up to its name and really surprised me!

I found old books I had read and ADORED, new books I wanted to read, and so much more in literally minutes. Its has been a really exciting start!



I have had a five- star experience on Goodreads. It reminds me a little of how Pinterest works. Goodreads has viritual bookshelves that you can share with your friends just as Pinterest has boards that you share with your followers. However, Goodreads knows you a little better and comes with recommendations and that means less pointless browsing for hours without end. OK but really… I am guilty of searching Goodreads for maybe a few hours!


It’s the newest way to find just that book you have been searching for! (and also 50 others)

1 comment:

  1. That's true, Goodreads is like a book-centered Pinterest. Love it!

    ReplyDelete