Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Book Creator for iPad

This blog is being used to coordinate the production of an ebook as a class project for a literary analysis class at Brigham Young University.

Ok, team. I am sorry that this is coming to you late.

So I have been working on how I am going to do this content managing. I realized something that might be a problem... I actually don't have a laptop. So I am going to have to use my iPad. The platforms that Dr. Burton gave as options are not going to work if I am content manager. I apologize if this is going to create an issue.

But! I was able to find an app that might work. It is for ebook creation and it is very user friendly. It might actually be easier to use than other formats.


However, I am not positive if this will work for us to publish to Amazon. Does anyone know if you can export books from iBooks to be downloaded other ways? I do know that it the books made by this app can be uploaded as PDFs, so that might work. 

I appreciate Nathan's post a lot. I think his schedule will work perfectly. I can't wait to coordinate further in class tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment