Saturday, April 4, 2015

Evaluating Round 4

The fourth draft of our class's eBook has just been published, and it's looking good!  To be honest, I don't feel like a ton has changed since the last draft came out.  There are a lot of really great things going on.  I like the length of the chapters a lot.  The writing is generally pretty good too!  I think that it would be beneficial for us to each trade chapters with someone else and just have them critique it hard core.  The content is good, but there really is a need for serious editing.  

As far as the layout goes, I think the sections go well together.  Is the content all on there now?  Is it all completely finished?  I'm excited that this is going well and have been coming up with ideas of how to market it on social media sites.  What are the issues that are preventing us from getting it published by like....Wednesday?  

That's just my take on things.  Happy Conference Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that we should do a peer-edit thing! I also agree about the need for serious editing. I even noticed that I accidentally wrote "Leak" instead of "Leah". Not good! Ha.

    ReplyDelete