Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Almost Published

Internet Archive:
To upload our ebook to the Internet Archive, we simply need to select the file and then fill in some simple metadata.  I don't think there is anything too complicated here. I am assuming that we can simply upload our book in the epub format.  I can't find where it says otherwise...

Feedbooks:
If we want to upload our book to Feedbooks, we're going to have to practically recreate the whole book.  They don't allow to upload a book that has already been created.  I don't know if it is going to be worth doing this since we've worked so hard already on creating great formatting.

Scribd:
We could totally publish our book on Scribd!  It's simple--just upload the epub format and that's that!


Kindle:
See my previous post for a more in-depth look at Kindle publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment